- Twice in the last few months I have had to come into service with no appointment due to ' emergency's' Once due to stuck gas cap cover other due to tire low pressure and every has station in town seems to have air pump broken, both times I could tell service centers were packed and very busy and both times I was greeted professionally and happily and my problems were taken care of as quickly as they could, I just wanted to commend your entire service center and especially the gentleman who works the front desk ( sorry I am terrible with names) he has made every experience with your dealership a joy an I am sure the next time my household needs a car your dealership will be where we get it.
- This was a difference experience from previous car purchases. This was no pressure and easiest car buying experience my husband and I have ever had. Todd was great at making sure we received the car we were looking for. Todd was very patient and greeted us like he had known is forever. I will definitely recommended this dealer to friends and family. Driving down from Cheyenne, Wyoming was defiantly worth it. I was very surprised when it was recommended to come in for tutorial on how to work...
Bill and Eleanor Paul
- Dealing with Paul and Steve and Loveland Subaru is like dealing with family. Laurie Horning
- I like and trust Subaru Loveland that I drive 235 miles for all my service needs.Richard Naumann
- Great dealership, great service.Jennifer Smela
- Subaru of Loveland is fantastic. We will never buy another car from other than the Davidson-Gebhardt group. They are honest, thorough and fantastic to work with.Pamela Mannon
- Continues to impress me with service, friendliness, and genuineness. I will continue to shop at this particular Subaru dealer.Ryan Mccann
- They are incredible at customer service. I will never buy a car somewhere else.Rw Jaynes Jr.
- I am 100 percent satisfied with this dealer and will continue to shop there.
- This buying experience was not like any we've ever had. Usually there's a lot of uncomfortable negation over trade in value and car purchase price. There was no one of that we were given the best price right away and a very fair trade price. Also, there's usually an addition sales pitch at the end for additional things. There was no additional pitch. We were simply asked if the car had everything we wanted. It did. Cory Taylor
- This was the best experience I have ever had buying a car.Kylie Burciago
- Friendly, honest, no haggling, very informative. Elizabeth Stanfield
- The Loveland dealership did an excellent job giving us applicable information about the models we were interested in, as well as leasing offers available. We felt comfortable asking questions, and requesting new models to test drive in order o determine the best car for me. We were also given the best price first hand instead of going back and forth, which is HIGHLY appreciated. This was an excellent leasing experience!Julie Deters
- Continue to do what they are doing. This was a superior experience in automobile purchasing and a great example for my 15 year-old son to learn from.Crystal Jones
- I have been purchasing vehicles for over 30+ years, Best Dealership I have every done business with. A+ to Zach & Steve!Thea Dittman
- BEST EXPERIENCE EVER IN BUYING A CAR!!! AND WE BUY A LOT OF CARSRyan Fulton
- Subaru of Loveland is a top notch operation. Tim the service guy is very helpful! Ryan Falto.Jeffrey Kloster
- We love Subaru of Loveland dealership. They always go all out to do their best for the customer. We have purchased two more used Subaru cars within the past 2 1/2 years from Subaru of Loveland.Kathryn Amundson
- I did not buy my vehicle through the Loveland dealership but they treated me as if I had. It was a great experience!Terry Nolan
- Hats off to Kelsey, my service rep, and to Kurt, the manager, who have always been over-the-top helpful. I'd buy another car from Loveland Subaru because of them. Great customer service!11/20/14
Zach, the sales associate at Subaru of Loveland, was very
personable, transparent, and straight forward.
Zach was genuinely reassuring and understood the leeriness of customers
that have experienced overzealous and arrogant salespersons at other
unaffiliated dealerships in the past.
Zach was accommodating to the details requested as well as patient.
Michael Miller - 10/03/14
Subaru of Loveland needs to continue doing what they have been doing! This was the best car buying experience my wife and I have ever had. Believe me, we have had quite a few vehicles. Everyone we worked with was friendly and very accommodating. I have already recommended Subaru of Loveland and Paul Waldorf as a salesman to quite a few friends.
Leslie Moen - 7/31/14
When my 2010 Outback broke down at 106,000 miles, I was
very frustrated and concerned with the dealership I had it towed to. I paid to have it towed from that dealership
to Subaru of Loveland because I know the service department and sales at that
location. They went out of their way to
help me trade the car in, get supplemental money from Subaru (since it was a
rare occurrence at 106,000 miles), and helped me get into a new 2014 Outback at
0% interest. It took over a month for
the new car to come in and the dealership allowed me to drive a loaner Outback
for the entire time which was a life saver!
I don't know what I would have done without a car!
I have complete trust in the sales and maintenance staff
at Subaru of Loveland. I never feel like
I am being taken advantage of and that is very important to me. Keep it up and I will be a customer for life!Karen Yule - 7/03/14Subaru of Loveland continues to go above and beyond to
please their customers. They have
exceptional knowledge and care about helping the customers meet their
needs. It was a pleasure to work with
all the staff at Subaru of Loveland. No
suggestions for improvement. Keep up the
Christine Lotz - 6/20/14
They have an outstanding service/maintenance
department. They follow up timely and
are understanding. Our salesperson
Marlin Johnson was great.
He is honest and doesn't feel like a stuffy car
salesman. He followed up with me
promptly and got me the specific information I needed to make a decision. I live nearby Fort Collins, but will continue
to use the Loveland dealership for all of my maintenance needs. I owned a 2010 Subaru that I purchased from a
private seller a year and a half ago, and I took it to this dealership for my
maintenance. Because of their stellar
service car, I purchased this new 2014 from them. I work in the financial industry and I
recommend, and will continue to recommend, Subaru of Loveland to the many
people I network with.
This is the second Subaru that I have owned and Subaru of
Loveland is where I bought both of them.
This dealership is outstanding in personal customer service and the
service department is absolutely wonderful.
The staff goes above and beyond any other dealership that I have ever
dealt with. I will continue to go to
Subaru of Loveland for all of my Subaru needs.
They have my vote for Most Outstanding Dealership!
Joyce McCool - 6/18/14
This is the second Subaru that I have owned and
Subaru of Loveland is where I bought both of them. This dealership is outstanding in personal
customer service and the service department is absolutely wonderful. The staff goes above and beyond any other
dealership that I have ever dealt with.
I will continue to go to Subaru of Loveland for all of my Subaru needs. They have my vote for Most Outstanding
Brooke Benson - 4/23/2014
This was the best experience I have had buying a car! Marlin was great to work with, along with everyone else through the process. I love my new car and will be back to buy my next one in the years to come!
Byron Prescott - 1/17/2014
Continue to make car shopping and buying hassle free. This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I asked for very reasonable things and they worked with me to help me achieve my goals. This was a very stress free process.
Yes. They made sure that I was completely satisfied and met my goals in such a way that I enjoyed my purchasing and shopping experience.
Paula Young - 2/19/2014
I had an excellent experience buying my Subaru. Due to health problems that I had been experiencing for the past 6 months, I could not go from dealer to dealer and try and negotiate the best deal for what I wanted in the Subaru I was purchasing. I needed to do this via fax letter. Also, I did not want to give out my email address or phone number because I did not want a number of dealers calling and emailing me. Subaru of Loveland WAS THE ONLY DEALER WILLING TO DO THE BUYING PROCESS ON MY TERMS. I also received the best price from this dealer and the dealer and the salesman were entirely cooperative. I am an attorney and I will tell you that Subaru could not have finalized my car purchase anymore efficiently than it did. They were "Johnny on the spot" in terms of getting everything taken care of; answering all of my questions; and doing the finance portion of my purchase as efficiently as possible. I will definitely use Subaru of Loveland again and I have already recommended Subaru of Loveland to my friends and colleagues.
Ann Schafer - 2/26/2014
Loved the follow up gift for purchasing at Subaru of Loveland. Please continue the personal service, willingness for happiness, no pressure deal, ability to work with customers and owner detailing and set up of car with personal overview. Way cool! My experience was so fun! I've never had such a great time buying a car before. They all were great there. I strongly recommend Subaru of Loveland.
Konnie Wood - 2/26/2014
I was extremely pleased with this dealership! Everyone was pleasant, helpful, and courteous.
Donald Bailey - 3/05/2014
Paul and Steve are wonderful people and really enjoy working with them. I trust Kirk, the service manager, to do what he says he will do. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give Loveland Subaru a 100, and I can not say that about all Subaru Dealerships. A triple A+++ to everyone at Loveland Subaru.
Many, Many Thanks!